You have served our country and Dale Davidson is proud to serve you by helping you receive the veteran pensions you deserve.
Dale Davidson is an accredited Veterans Affairs attorney and will assist to determine what benefits are available to you. Whether you’re a veteran or surviving spouse, benefits are available to assist with medical and cost of living expenses. The Improved VA Pension provides financial assistance to qualified veterans and their surviving spouses. This pension is a benefit that eligible veterans and their spouse earn because of the veteran’s service to our country, but few are aware of it.
The criteria for Veteran Pension qualification is listed below:
- Veteran must have served at least 1 day during a qualified wartime period.
- Veteran must have served at least 90 days of active duty.
- Veteran received a better than dishonorable discharge.
- Claimant is over the age of 65 or permanently or totally disabled.
- Claimant is a surviving spouse of a qualified veteran and did not remarry.
- Claimant or spouse needs assistance with daily living requirements.
- Claimant’s monthly medical expenses equals or exceeds their monthly income.
- World War II – December 7, 1941 – December 31, 1946
- Korean Conflict – June 27, 1950 – January 31, 1955
- Vietnam Era – February 28, 1961 – May 7, 1975 for Veterans who served in country; otherwise, August 5, 1964 – May 7, 1975
- Gulf War – August 2, 1990 – To Be Determined)
- Single Qualified Wartime Veteran – $1,880 per month
- Qualified Wartime Veteran with Spouse – $2,130 per month
- Surviving Spouse (Death Pension) – $1,209 per month
Dale and his staff will cut through the red tape and help you understand the eligibility rules. They’ll help obtain the maximum benefit possible for your situation so that you live comfortably in your retirement years. And as always, thank you for your service!